Car Consulting & Mechanic Advice
Save time, money and heartache by approaching your next vehicle purchase with the confidence and buying power of an up-to-date professional by your side
From initial consult to final delivery our car experts and mechanics will walk you through each stage of purchase with none of the hard work or confusion
What does a Car Consult involve?
- Over the phone or in-person – we discuss needs, preferences, options for your new vehicle
- R&D – we compile a hot list of available vehicles on the market for inspections
- We then complete a thorough pre-purchase inspection of suitable vehicles and provide you with a written report and photos
Pre Purchase Car Inspection
We carry out a mechanical, interior and exterior inspection with a detailed report delivered to you (read more below).
- We can walk you through the purchasing process including registration logistics paperwork, or
- We can make the purchase on your behalf – vehicle arrives at your door (we complete this entire payment transaction and deliver the car to you)
Secure cash holding account
We offer a secure cash holding account for private remote purchases to take the risk out of private sales – transferring money into a secure holding (trust) account decreases the risks that private transactions can present.
Why consider using our knowledgeable Car Consultants to work on securing the best deal possible on your next car?
Not sure what type of vehicle suits your needs?
Not mechanically minded and want to avoid the industry tricks and lemons?
Or just don’t have time to do the research and travel involved in inspecting?
With over 20 years of industry experience in vehicle solutions our assisted purchasing with expert car consultants and mechanics ensure you save time and money, broaden your options and increase the value of your next car purchase.
Car Consultation Pre Purchase inspections completed by our Expert Mechanics
Our mechanical, interior and exterior inspections include the following:
- Engine, steering and suspension, and electrical parts
- Interior and exterior of the car, including the underbody
- Tyres, brakes and wheels
- Market value assessment
- Upcoming maintenance recommendation
- Comprehensive bumper to bumper inspection covering all vehicle systems
- Body condition and collision assessment
- Engine computer diagnostic scan (if required)
- Log book report
- Complete road test (hot/cold)
After you make an appointment with one of our Car Consultants they organise this complete process – making the inspection and delivering you a detailed report online or over the phone after our inspection process.
Our expert mechanic will explain each element of the report, answering any of your questions or concerns about the car issues, if any. Our staff talk with you in easy to understand language so you can understand everything about the car and buying process.
Car Issue & Roadside Assistance Services
Never be far from reliable help
We cover many car issues and can give you quality advice and help when you need it. We offer roadside car assistance and solutions for any car issues you may have – we are your experts to call with any car dramas:
- Over the phone second opinions of:
- Diagnostics (car issue identification)
- Car repair quotes/pricing – get a 2nd opinion if you’re unsure of a car repair bill
- Roadside callouts in the event of car breakdown or car issues including:
- Flat batteries and tyres
- Lost or locked-in keys
- Emergency fuel
- Car towing
- Quick over the phone diagnostics of potential problem
Never be far from reliable help – be sure to save our number 0414 752 790 just in case you are ever in an unfortunate car situation!